I Have These Black Spots on my Legs and Hands and They Are As a Result of Mosquito Bites when I Was Younger? (photo)

Melarase creams for leg scars that are discolored

+1

Pigmented scars on the legs can be improved with a combination of Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams. I would begin treatment with Melarase cream twice daily to reduce discoloration. 

Web reference: http://www.karemd.com/cosmetic-dermatology/11/scar-treatment.aspx

Biopsy

+1

It is difficult to see in the pictures if it is a bug bite or something else happening in the dermis of the skin.  I would recommend seeing a dermatologist and getting a biopsy with sending skin specimen to a dermatopathologist give you a read.  This will give you a better idea and can help guide treatment options.

Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon