Please Advise on Facial Procedures to Create a Nice Profile? (photo)

I am of healthy weight, and don't think my neck needs liposuction? However, I don't know. My profile has been bothering me a LOT lately. My chin seems to be droopy, and my jawline/jowls seem to have lost their definition. I just pulled my neck skin and took photo....what a difference. My chin went to normal, and my face looked... well, like it used to. Can you tell me by the photos, what you believe is best course of action for what you see. Necklift?Macs?Chin implant? Please Help. Thank you

Facial profile

+1

I think that if you have concerns about your face, then going for a consultation to discuss this would be reasonable.

Treatment of jowls and droopy skin.

+1

You have answered your own question. Excess skin and dropping skin is treated ewith a minilift for early sagging. Choose an experienced facelift surgeon.