Can you please advice on the best treatment for my under eye loose skin and wrinkles?

I am 33 years old and I already had a blepharoplasty some 5 years ago which removed fat tissue under my eyes but not the skin as much. Wrinkles and skin appear now only when I smile, but then seems to take over much of my appearance. I have also lost a lot of volume in my face, despite no major weight loss. I would appreciate your opinions! What treatments can you advise? I would like to avoid another blepharoplasty. Thank you in avance.

Treatment for loose skin and wrinkles under the eyes

+1
In my office we have been using micro-needling treatments to get excellent results for improvement of under eye wrinkles. We use the Rejuva Skin Care system which combines motorized micro-needling with RejuvaCells growth factor serum made from human stem cells. To get the best results from micro-needling I recommend an initial series of four monthly treatments. I also have our patients apply a growth factor serum at home to not only maintain the results but to give continued improvement. A recent study showed that micro-needling the skin can give as good or better results than laser or Fraxel treatments!
You can follow the video link above to learn more about micro-needling and human growth factor serums.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Resurfacing the the gold standard for wrinkles under the eyes.

+1
I can't tell from the photo if the photo is dark or if you have dark skin pigment.  For lighter skin types, I like the CO2/Erbium laser combination for laser resurfacing of the lower eyelids.  If you have dark skin, fractional erbium or fractional radio frequency sublation (eMatrix) works the best for me.  Multiple treatments with RF skin tightening or even laser tightening can also improve these wrinkles somewhat. 

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon