Can I Please Get Some Advice on What Kind of Treatment Would Work for Me?

I'm about to be seventeen years old, and I'd really like to get them fixed. I get bullied because of them too much and I'd really like to fix them as quickly as I can. My two front teeth are crooked and I have a gap. I have come across different options such as: mini dental implants, veneers, crowns. I'm not sure what I can get, I really don't want traditional braces. Or is there some sort of dental cosmetic surgery? How much would it cost. Please contact me for more information, thank you.

COSMETIC SOLUTION

Dear patient, yes there are many solutions, 

just take a 1 week here in cancun, and you will have a dental vacation, and i can surely restore those, teeth, no matter if they are crowns ,veneers, or bridges, i will perform them, for shure,there are many options, and with x-rays, and once you are here, i will definitely do it,