Please Advice if I Need a Full Rhinoplasty or Can I Make Do with Tip Plasty & Alarplasty? (photo)

Hello! I am an Asian. I have a bulbous nose tip and thick alar wings. I would like my nose tip to be a bit smaller and sharper. I like my current nose bridge even thou my dosal hump is sticking out. I just dislike the tip. Will going for a tip plasty surgery reduce the tip only? Or will it reduce the part where the bulbous starts? As for alar, will it flatten the wings? Mine is quite fat. Attached 3 photo is my nose. And last one is the one I hope to achieve. Thanks!

You need a radix graft for the bridge and nasal tip lengthening

+1

For the bridge, you don't need the whole bridge treated, but the area between the eyes is low and should be augmented with natural tissue. The nasal tip is short so you will need lengthening so that when the rest of the tip work is done, your nose won't be too upturned.

Tip refinement and radix augmentation during Asian rhinoplasty

+1

The angles you shot the pictures at distort your nose a bit, but it looks cute.  Tip refinement could be achieved without touching the bridge, but you may want to consider building the bridge above the hump (augment the radix) to create a prettier profile.  Performing computer morphing with an Asian rhinoplasty specialist will give you a better sense of what effect each of these changes could potentially have on your nose.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Alar-plasty and tip-plasty versus full rhinoplasty

+1

A full rhinoplasty will need to be performed in order to give this nose balance and shape.  The  dorsal hump will need to be addressed.