Playing with Nose Change Its Shape?

Hi, five months ago I experienced symptoms of what I believe to be a mild nasal vault collapse, since then I have been obsessed with my nose as I think the appearance has changed. I have been moving the cartilage in my tip trying to mould it back to what I think it used to look like... but after all this playing around it seems longer and less defined. Is it really possible that I've changed shape of my nose tip without surgery?

Changing the Shape of Nose Without Surgery

+2

If there was a trauma to the nose it is possible that damage caused the current state of affairs.   Pictures and an exam would help determine if there is collapse.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA