Can Bump on Nose from Punch Be Corrected?

Was playing boxing with my brother, he landed a punch on my nose. it swelled for few days and then to normal. i used to have a straight nose but now its not straight any more, can't wear glasses, its a bump on da nose.

Bump on nose can be corrected

+1

Certainly the hump can be removed with a rhinoplasty procedure and straightening the broken nose can be performed through osteotomies. This will require a general anesthetic and is known as an open reduction of the nasal fracture in addition to the rhinoplasty hump removal.

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com

Correction of Broken Nose

+1

Whether an unwanted nasal appearance is inherited or acquired, it can be corrected with rhinoplasty surgery. You do not mention when the nose was broken, but see a surgeon to decide what should be done and the timing of that treatment.

Bump on nose from punch be corrected

+1

Of course it can. Seek 3 opinions from boarded surgeons in your area. Traumatic injuries to the nose are very common so please seek care soon.

From MIAMI DR. B

Broken noses can be corrected with a rhinoplasty.

+1

A deviated nose after a fracture can be straightened with a rhinoplasty. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and he will tell you what needs to be done based on the damage to your nose.