Can I Play Tennis 11 Days After Nasal Surgery?

I had elective septoplasty and outfracture of inferior turbinates 9 days ago. I was told to stop physical exercise for two weeks. When I have my next weekly lesson it will have been11 days since the surgery. Other than feeling fatigued for the first few days my nose feels good. I want to do what is best for my recovery, but I hate sitting about not doing anything and I'm itching to start my tennis and daily weight-lifting sessions.

Follow your surgeons instructions post Septoplasty

+1

Tennis is a very aerobic activity and would not be on my suggestion list for 11 days post surgery. I would follow your surgeons directions and wait the proper time frame. Perhaps a nice slow walk until then to hold you over. Best regards!