Is It OK to Play Aerobics 5 Weeks After Rhinoseptoplasty?

I had my Rihno and Septo 5 weeks ago, my nostrils are not fully open now, Does aerobics exercising do harm to my nose or affect my results? Could it increase the swelling inside my nose and make breathing more difficult?

Aerobic activities are okay 5 weeks after septorhinoplasty

+1

As long as you are not participating in any contact sports at this time, it is okay to exercise aerobically without concern about affecting your surgical results. Exercise will actually decrease swelling in your nose and make breathing less difficult. Thank you for sharing your concerns and question. Best wishes.