Platelet Rich Plasma Facial Recommendation?

I am looking for an office that would offer the" plasma facial", where they use my own plasma after separeting it from my own blood. thank you

Plasma Injections

+2

This isn't actually a facial, it's an injection process. It's sometimes referred to as a "Vampire Lift" too which is just a marketing term. But it's NOT a facial - they do not rub the plasma over you, but take out some of your blood, use a special technique, machine, and process to separate it, and then inject the plasma rich product back into your wrinkles. This is far different from a "facial"!!!