Surgery for Visceral Fat Removal?

My apron fat is ruining my back. I have tried to lose more weight, but my back is bad. Is there a safe surgical procedure to remove this apron fat?

Visceral fat versus subcutaneous fat (tummy tuck) or panniculectomy

+1

I believe there is a difference that may be confusing you. The visceral fat is the fat around your organs. This is generally protective in the case of intestinal or gastric rupture because it serves to wall off the rupture or provide an immune response. Removing visceral fat is generally not advisable unless it is diseased (rare). The abdominal apron is generally composed of subcutaneous fat which can be more readily removed with a panniculectomy or abdominoplasty.