Plastic Surgery Schools in Chicago that Offer Discount Tummy Tucks

Are There Any Plastic Surgery Schools That Offer a Discount on Tummy Tucks Near Chicago

Discounted Plastic Surgery - Chicago

+4

Regarding: "Plastic Surgery Schools in Chicago that Offer Discount Tummy Tucks
"

Airlines offer discounts because they have to fill seats which did not sell. Hotels offer discounts because they want to fill rooms which would go unoccupied. Surgeons offer discounts because, for whatever reasons, they are not busy enough.

Top surgeons do not offer discounts because they are always busy. Surgeons at the bottom of the scale discount everything to make up for bad skills and either lack of or bad reputation. After all shoppers do not do their homework; they choose based on price not based on quality.

I would check the Plastic Surgery residents' clinic at Northwestern where the quality of the operation would be supervised by a faculty member. I would NOT choose another option. It would cost you a LOT more to try and repair any complications from a discount surgeon.

Dr. Peter Aldea

+1

Northwestern has a reputable program.  University of Illinois at Chicago, Rush, Loyola, or University of Chicago may be other options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Tummy Tuck Costs?

+1

You will find that the cost of surgery will vary  significantly even in the same town. Although important, ultimately the cost of surgery should be  of less concern than the quality and safety of the procedure performed. In other words, do your due diligence carefully. Check with the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and/or  and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons for appropriate training and credentials.  Then, make sure you see lots of examples of the surgeons work in pictures ( better yet meet with patients who have had similar procedures).
If the surgeons you choose are out of your “price range”,  wait on having the surgery until you can afford them.  Elective plastic surgery is not an “item” you should bargain shop for. You will find that revisionary surgery can be more much more expensive.

Northwestern University.

+1

You should call Northwestern University and ask to speak to their plastic surgery program.  They have dedicated days when they see patients and offer surgery at a discounted rate.

Residency Discounts

+1

You would need to contact some of the local residency programs - Northwestern, University of Illinois at Chicago, Rush, Loyola, or University of Chicago.  One of them may ahve a residents cosmetic surgery clinic where they offer discounted prices.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Discount in Chicago

+1

There are great teaching programs in Chicago that may have resident's clinic.  I am certain that if you have a tummy tuck through a residency/fellowship program there will be attending physician supervision.  I am not sure you necessarily save much money because surgery comes with many fixed costs like anesthesia and facility.  I do not think it would hurt for you to explore such options.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

Discounted Plastic Surgery

+1

Northwestern has a reputable plastic surgery program and will surely provide you with a discounted rate through the residency program.   I recommend that you explore the option of healthcare financing and consider saving money for the experience of a board certified plastic surgeon.   Depending on the level of supervision, you could have a great result or a subpar result.   

I wish you a safe and healthy recovery.h

Paul S. Gill, MD

Chicago residency programs

+1

If you are looking to have a tummy tuck at a residency program in Chicago, you  may want to try Northwestern.

Discounted Abdominoplasty Surgery

+1

I would seriously consider if you truly want to have surgery by a surgeon who offers 'discounted" procedures. This is your body. Experience speaks volumes when choosing a surgeon.  Contact a reputable Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and ask about fee schedules and payment options.  You deserve only the best.

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Residency programs with cosmtic discounts

+1

You could start with the program at Northwestern and go on from there asking for a plastic surgery residency program discount.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS