Do I Need Plastic Surgery on my Lips and Nose to Even out my Face? And is my Innerroccular Area Too Small? (photo)

I'm very conscious of the fact that my lower lip is uneven, as are my bulbous areas on my nose. Furthermore, someone once told me that the area between my eyes is too small, and that my eyes are too small, and I am now very conscious of that as well. Could someone please help me out and tell me what I really need? Thanks!

Nose and face

+1

First everyone has slightly asymmetric lips and certainly a bulbous nasal tip can be modified to narrow the tip.