Can I Get Plastic Surgery to Make my Hips Bigger?

I like the look of wide hips, to me they signal fertility and they look pretty, I was wondering if I can get plastic surgery to physically make my hips wider? Will it be hard to find a plastic surgeons that is willing to do this? How do I deal with plastic surgeons who think this is an odd request? Can it be done? Why isn't it in your list?

Making Hips Bigger with Fat Grafting

+1

You can definitely make your hips wider with fat grafting.  I perform this procedure all the time with the Brazilian buttlift.  Please find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of these fat grafting procedures per year.