Caveman Forehead Plastic Surgery

I have a large forehead. It also slants down similar to a caveman with a very thick brow area. I have always had to wear my bangs long to cover my forehead but since I am also receding now, my hair is becoming too thin to do this. Is there a way to get rid of the ridge as well as make the forehead smaller? What is the recovery time for a procedure like this?

Forehead Surgery

Thank you for your question. See a Board certified Plastic Surgeon, and be evaluated for the options available for this problem, and determine if they are good for you. There are many muscles in the forehead, and options available which need to be explored. I hope this helps!

Danville Plastic Surgeon