What plastic surgery is best for me, tummy tuck or Brazilian butt lift? (Photo)

The photos will speak for themselves. Sorry so horrid. Need to know what procedures I have to get done so I can find a certified surgeon in the north mississippi area
Here is a link to help you find a doctor in your area

Body enhancement

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

In my opinion, your body has to undergo different procedures in 3 stages.

Stage 1: Circular lower body lift, liposuction in the waist and lower back.
Stage 2: Reverse circular upper tummy tuck, liposuction upper back.
Stage 3: Breast lift, arm liposuction.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Body Contouring

+1
Thank you for your pictures.  I would recommend weight loss and weight stability.  Breast reduction, Tummy Tuck would be the initial procedure I would recommend then reevaluation for other possibilities down the road.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

What plastic surgery is best for me, tummy tuck or Brazilian butt lift?

+1
  The liposuction and BBL first followed by tummy tuck in most patients will produce the best result.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Body lift/ tummy tuck or BBL

+1
I think that you have to be seen in person and decide what bothers your the most and what would make you the happiest. A surgeon can show you different things and how each will improve your overall appearance. Good luck.