Procedure for Fat Rolls on Neck?

I have a problem with my neck fat. To give you a visual, just imagine Kimora Lee Simmons' neck fat and that's what I have. I've had this condition all my life and I'm tired of it. I'm only 21 (5' 6" and 150 lbs) and I want to have a slimmer neck because I hate my neck's profile. What procedures are available?

Procedures for Fat Rolls on Neck

+1
Neck rolls are typically from localized fat collection in your neck. The reasons for this  are multifactorial - for example "runs in the family", related to your weight, hormonal, etc. Liposuction using fine cannulas are very helpful for this. If loose skin is an issue then some non invasive treatments like Ultherapy, Thermage, Thermi-RF, or the Sciton Laser BBL SkinTyte are good options as well

Liposuction for the neck

+1

Without seeing pictures of you, it is impossible to address your issue specifically.  However, neck liposuction is a good option to help reduce the size of the neck, tighten the skin and define your jaw line.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD