Can Plastic Surgery Help my Face Look More Feminine?

A lot of people can't tell if I'm a man or woman, and I'm a woman. What would make my face look more feminine?

Plastic Surgery to look more feminine

+3

It would be nice to have more pictures or see you in consultation. However, there are several procedures that can help you look more feminine and refine your features. You may want to consider cheek fillers such as Radiesse or Juvederm. Filler in your upper lip may help as well. Also, Botox Cosmetic may help lower your medial eyebrows a bit which would improve the shape. Rhinoplasty will help refine your nose. I hope this is helpful.

Plastic surgery to look more feminine

+2

Your best bet is to research several top plastic surgeons and seek their opinion of what procedures to have.

Generally, they will ask you what bothers you.

If you have general concerns of not looking feminine enough, for example, there are many innovative solutions that you might consider to make your face prettier or more feminine.

Once you have had several consultations, you may hear general themes about the procedures to consider, and get a feeling about which doctor most suits your needs.

Brent Moelleken, MD

Feminine face improvement

+1

Before doing anything surgical, you should consider a cosmetic makeover like the ones you have seen on TV.  Hair style changes and makeup techniques will do far more dramatic changes for you than surgery. 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Options to surgically enhance a more feminine apprearance

+1

While surgery can be permanent, it does have risks. I would certainly advise you to contemplate non-surgical interventions first such as makeup, clothing, hairstyles, etc. to enhance or promote your feminin qualities. Although there are certain features which may be more typical of a female such as lack of a prominent supra-orbital rim, upturned nose, prominent cheeks, soft jawline, etc, I would not advise pursuing these unless non-surgical options failed to achieve your goal.

Facial Improvement

+1

It is way too easy to rattle of a list of operations ANOTHER human being should have and I would caution you not to approach a Plastic surgeon with such an open ended question.

Instead, look at some of your photographs and make a priority list of what you would most like to have corrected, things that you would appreciate to be fixed and lastly, things you were wondering about but are not a high priority. In this way - the consultation becomes about you - not about what someone else thinks you should have.

In this photograph, you appear to have significant droopiness - ptosis of the left upper lid. If so, its correction will greatly improve your eye symmetry.

Everything else should be considered based on YOUR concerns.

Good Luck.

Dr. P. Aldea