Is Eye Shape Widening Possible?

I have a bit small eyes. Is there any way to widen eye shape (not eyes), something like Joe Jonas eyes? I want to my eyes be at same size, but widen about 4 millimeter  to match my face.

Eye shape widening is not for you.

+2

You cannot with surgery achieve the same results you can do with a computer or pen. The possible complications and artificial results are not worth doing this on a normal person. If it sounds too  good to be true........

Increasing width of eye shape

+1

There is no way to widen the eyelids 4 mm to match your face. It is physically impossible and would not allow you to close your eyelids.

Widening the eyes

+1

There are ways to make the eyes appear more open. However, there are limitations and 4 mm is alot to achieve without creating a distorted look or causing "scleral show" which is our term for seeing the whites of your eyes. This can give the impression of a startled look.