Plastic Surgery to Look More Exotic ( Asian)

I am wondering if it is possible to get a plastic surgery to make the eyes and nose look more asian? I have what you can call hollow eyes and my face feautures are a little arabian. My crease is very defined and I have a pointy nose. Is it maybe possible to inject the fat tissue ( that asians have above the eyes) around the eyes to give it a more "flat" look? And make the nose a little flatter than what it is? thank you for your answer.

Asian Eyelid Surgery

+1

Whether or not you can engage a surgeon to accomplish your desired changes depend on your pre-operative anatomy and the precise outcome you are seeking.  Without photos, it is impossible to offer even a general answer.  For specifics, seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your locale.