Plastic Surgery Procedure to Correct Uneven Eye Size?

My eyes are not equal in size. My left eye is smaller while my right eye is bigger. That's the description of my eyes and people are bullying me coz of my unequal size of eyes. What type of plastic surgery may apply to this condition? Please help me. Tnx.

Surgery for uneven eyes.

+1

There are many different conditions which can contribute to uneven eye size. This includes true differences in the size of the globe (untreatable) or to bone, muscle, fat, skin, ligament/tendon, folds/creases. Evaluation may require specialize tests such as an MRI. Seek a physician who can complete a full examination.