Will Plastic Surgery Completely Remove my 18 Year Old Scar?

I have had this stitch on my face for 18 years now and it is so embarrasing. I want it completely gone. I dont live in America but am coming to visit my sister in october. I have resaerched on ways to remove my scar within the two weeks am gonna spend in America bu Laser requires a lot of sessions and i can't stay that long. So i want to know what to expect from plastic surgery. Will it permanently remove my scar within the 1st session? And hw long will it take for it to heal?

Removal of 18 Year Old Scar

+1

Without photographs, it is not feasible to provide you an accurate estimation of improvement that scar revision may provide. Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to explore your options.