I got some plastic surgery done and would like my doctor to delete my photos? Is this possible?

Delete photos

+1

If the photos are displayed in a public forum, as in the physician's website, then you can request that they be taken down, even if you originally gave permission to use them. However, they should not be deleted from your medical record. In your medical record they are protected from being seen by others.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

No.

+1

Photos are part of your medical record and cannot be deleted from it. As part of the medical record, they are PHI (protected health information) and cannot be shown to others without your written permission.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon