Plastic Surgery and Assymetric Eyelids?

I have assimetric eyelids, my eyes are symmetric. But the fact that i have assimetric eyelids gives my eyes an assimetric look. His there any plastic surgery for this issue? Btw sometimes my eyes and eyelids are symetric, i think this happens when I eat few food at dinner, it must be something to do to with the fat ingested, i dont know i wish some doctor could explain.

Periorbital Rejuvenation

+1

You should post pictures so that we can advise you.  Without pictures, it is impossible to give you specific advice other than to tell you to see a board certified physician in your area.

Oculoplastic surgeon can help you.

+1

We are not all created equal.  However, a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeons is trained to customize eyelid surgery with the aim of improving asymmetry.  It is critical however that they carefully listen to you and can precisely state back to you your issue and what they propose to do about it.  Vague conversations lead to disappointment.  Look on the ASOPRS website for their geographic directory to help you find someone in your area.

Oculoplastic specialist for asymmetric eyelids

+1

Asymmetric eyelids are common. They can be subtle to obvious. They can be due to genetics or acquired.  Oculoplastic specialists specialize in dealing with disorders of eyelids and surrounding structures.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asymmetric eyelids

+1

Asymmetrical eyelids are very common in our practice and almost everyone has some degree of asymmetry regarding  their upper or lower lids.   Without pictures it's difficult to ascertain what is needed, however  we perform asymmetrical surgery by removing more skin and fat from the upper lid on the heavier side to match the opposite side when necessary. Please see the link below for examples of what  a blepharoplasty can accomplish.

Asymmetric eyelids

+1

Surgery normally can help with asymmetric eyelids.  You would need a consultation or at least pictures to determine if you might be a candidate for blepharoplasty.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon