Plastic Surgery After Giving Birth Risks?

I'm taking advantage of my maternity leave and getting a chin implant and cervicoplasty under general anesthesia three weeks after my due date. I am not breastfeeding. Will any risks be increased with the surgery or cause any adverse affects with the anesthesia? I'm in my late 20's and in good health.

Mommy Makeover and Labiaplasty after birth

+1

Pregnancy and childbirth can change many parts of your body.  After pregnancy, it is not uncommon for women to undergo a Mommy Makeover in my office.  Good luck.  Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Labiaplasty following pregnancy

+1

Three weeks after delivering your baby it is likely that your labia swelling will be greatly decreased.  If you are going to be under general anesthesia at that time, it is possible to perform a labiaplasty as well with minimal additional risks.

David Stoker, MD