I wanted a small amount of liposuction to lessen a bulgy right thigh. Instead got what you see in photo two. Sought help from Iowa body lifter doctors to help with buttock over- liposuction woes. Ended up with no groin,crotch hip, belly. In pain and feeblized I can't sit for very long at work. I want to get disabilty help but don't know what catagory of disability I would fit under as my legs still work for walking and standing. Any advice along these lines would be appreciated.
Botched Liposuction Left Me With No Groin, Crotch, Hip, Belly. What Are My Options From Here? (photo)
Doctor Answers (1)
Disabled after liposuction and body lift
Thank you for your question about the results of your liposuction and body lift. I am very sorry you have had such a terrible experience.
- Your liposuction result shows poor judgement by the surgeon.
- The photos suggest a later tummy tuck and circumferential thigh lift.
- If surgery was recent, pain and tightness improve over 12 -18 months.
- See an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to advise you.
- Go on your state's website to see requirements for temporary disability.
- Remember - cosmetic plastic surgery is a true specialty - Board Certified Plastic Surgeons are the best trained in the field. Hope this helps.