2 Plastic Surgeons Have Recommended I Get Anatomical Implants?

I have been to 2 consults for a ba and they both said pretty much the same thing: I have mild pstosis with very little tissue in the upper portion of the breast. An old surgical scar above the left breast makes it impossible to insert an implant over the muscle. As there is almost no breast tissue in the upper portion of the breast area, anatomical implants are required. I am concerned about the anatomical implants, as some surgeons won't ever use them.Should I insist on round implants???

Anatomic breast implants

+1

I am not a big fan of the teardrop shaped or what are called anatomic implants. They can rotate and look very odd.  Round implants rotate and look the same

Anatomic breast implants for augmentation

+1

Anatomic implants may have a more tapered appearance to the upper part of the breast and be less obvious in patients with minimal tissue in the upper pole. They are most popular for breast reconstruction. However, they can rotate off axis and are more prone to a lop sided appearance and therefore technically more challenging.  If you desire greater upper fullness or a push up bra appearance a round implant may be a better option for you.