Among plastic surgeons, how many already have a 3D visualization tool in their office?

How many doctors actually offer 3D visualization to their patients? If you are not offering it, forgive me for asking, but why not? (please be as specific as possible) If you are offering it, which system do you use? Does it do everything you would like it to do? What would you improve? Thank you for your answers.

Virtual plastic surgery software

+1

We have been using computer imaging since 1994, and have used a variety of software systems to communicate to patients the anticipated result. We also have the face touchup software embedded on our website located on the link below

+1

Healing is not entirely predictable after rhinoplasty, and I do not use it as it creates expectations that are never completely achieved.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA