How to Make Nose Look More Feminine?

I would like to look more feminine. I think my nose is too broad and from my eyes to my cheek bones my features are very blunt. Can a plastic surgeon tell me what I need done?

A more feminine nose

+1

To feminize the nose several elements are usually addressed,

1. narrowing the upper part of the bone in the nose
  2. refinement of the tip which may include adding or taking away bone and/or cartilage
  3. the nostrils can be modified 
  4. In general, the nose appears smaller and more feminine.

Tal Raine MD

Making a Nose more Feminine

+1

Your nose can be narrowed and defined if that's what you mean by asking if it can be made more "feminine". A surgeon experienced in ethnic rhinoplasty will change your nose so it is proportional with your surrounding facial features.

The key is to let the nose fit your face naturally

+1

Dear 8683anon,

We have a nice experience with "ethnic" rhinoplasty and we have found that the key is to maintain ethnic identity while helping to bring the nose into better harmony with the rest of your facial features. Without seeing you it is hard to say whether the bridge itself would need to be built up at all, but in general we find that by focusing on a more defined tip and an overall narrower nose, we can make significant straides toward a more feminine, natural look.

Warm Regards,

Peyman Solieman, MD

Peyman Solieman, MD

Make nose more feminine.

+1

The nose can be make narrower and more refined in the tip. Make sure you go to a surgeon who does a large number of African-American noses and has years of experience.