Who is the Best Plastic Surgeon for Tummy Tucks in Columbia, SC?

And how much will it cost me?

Choosing your Surgeon?

+1

When choosing a plastic surgeon it is important to  do your due diligence carefully. You will find that well-trained, well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons are extremely capable managing a variety of different procedures and the potential complications  associated with the procedures
I  am sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The surgeons will generally be well-versed in a  variety of procedures that may be indicated based on your examination and goals.

Good Tummy Tuck surgeons in Columbia, SC

+1

Look up Dr. H. Friedman at the university and Dr. R. Kalus. Both are very reputable Plastic surgeons.

Plastic Surgeon for Tummy Tucks in Columbia, SC

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Richard Wassermann and Dr. Gregory Sexton are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS