Does Anyone Know a Plastic Surgeon That Specializes in Reconstructive Surgery?

In March this year I went to the DR and had fat grafting / butt lift done. After two months I developed areas of necrosis all over my buttocks which turned into several abscesses. I'm left with 8 very slowly healing and draining openings left and a deformed butt. I'm active duty AF - dealing with this is effecting my work tremendously in addition to the physical&emotional damage this has caused. Is there any doctor that can help me heal and/or provide reconstructive surgery? Please help!

+1

I have had to reconstruct these areas after debridement of necrotic or infected tissue.   The most important thing is to get you well.  The area can then be reconstructed later depending upon what is necessary.