Need a Great BBL PLastic Surgeon in Miami

I've been doing research for at least 6 months now for . Not sure if I can even trust the pictures on this site and if they were really performed by the surgeons mentioned. I'm flying from NY so I really won't have a face to face consult.
You can use the Find a Doctor tool, to find board certified BBL Surgeons in your area.

+1
  If you do not trust the pictures presented, then look at the photos presented within patient reviews.  These should give you some unbiased data.

BBL for Miami

+1
While there are plenty of good surgeons in Miami, if you are from NYC I am not sure why you would have to go down there. There are plenty of excellent surgeons here as well.