Plastic Surgeon Recommendations for Alarplasty in Southern California?

Could you please recommend some board certified plastic surgeons (in Southern California) to me? I was not happy with my former doctor, his bedside manners stunk!

Bedside Manners in Rhinoplasty Surgeons

+1

There are many well-trained, experienced rhinoplasty surgeons with good bedside manners. It is important to have a comfortable relationship with your surgeon. Talk to different physicians and select  one whose results and personality make you most comfortable.

The treatment for wide nostrils is done under local anesthesia.

+1

Make sure you see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon that does natural looking noses that you like. There are many with good bedside manners as well. Look at their websites and get several opinions.

Orange County Rhinoplasty Surgeon

+1

Go speak to Dr WIlliam Bruno in Beverly Hills. He has a quite sizeable practice in rhinoplasty and a flawless bedside manner. In the area you should include him in your process of consideration.

Best Wishes,

DoctorMeade

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Best ways for alar base reduction

+1

Betsey,

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with your previous surgeon.

Rhinoplasty, including alar base reduction, should be individualized to suit your individual face. Most plastic surgeons are familiar with Weir reduction for reducing alar flare, but we often find that patients do better by having the area inside the nostril reduced as well (sill reduction). Done correctly this allows you to maintain the natural curvature of your nostril while having it reduced.

For more information on alar base reduction, I welcome you to review our blog at rhinoplastyinbeverlyhills, search alar base.

And feel free to let us know if we can be of any further help.

Happy Holidays!

Peyman Solieman, MD

Alarplasty surgeons are rhinoplasty surgeons

+1

I just answered a similar question about nostril reduction surgery.  The best rhinoplasty surgeons are the ones who will be what you want.  In your area, you might want to visit Dr. Rollin Daniel in Newport Beach. 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS