Plastic Surgeon Recommendations Anywhere in the World?

After several deployments of military husband and pulling my family through all the stress I'm ready for myself. I have made several improvements to my quality of life. Mentally, emotionally, and now physically It's time for the year of "me". I have researched and researched. I want several procedures: tuberous breast reconstruction, liposuction, and a tip only Rhinoplasty. Loan-Credit companies are not an option. Does anyone have recomendations on a plastic surgeon who will work with in house financing with money down? Anyone experienced with working with Tricare military insurance? I am gainfully employed JUST working purely for my own play money. Any suggestions for plastic surgeons in the Chicago or NW Indiana area?

Surgeons in Chicago/NWI

+1

Hi,

I am a board certified plastic surgeon in the Chicago area. I perform a high volume of Chicago breast augmentations, liposuction, and rhinoplasty.

There are many great plastic surgeons in the area that use these implants as well. To help you, I recommend that you ask a series of "7 critical questions." What, if any, board certifications does the doctor have? You definitely want someone who is board certified and certified with either ASAPS or ASPS. How long has the doctor been performing this procedure? You don't want someone fresh out of school or anyone who is out of touch with current procedures and information. Can you look at before and after photos? This is critical to learn what to expect for your results. Can you speak with an actual patient who has had the same procedure done before? If the procedure is to be done in an outpatient center or an office, is the facility Medicare certified and state licensed? Does the office offer financing? And last, Who will perform the surgery and all of the postoperative care? Most patients prefer to have the same doctor who performed their surgery, perform their post-op care as do I.

Find a surgeon who can answer all of these questions to your satisfaction. You can find more information about myself and the "7 Critical Questions" at the link below.

As far as financing, we do offer a program called Care Credit. I know you said you are not interested in credit or loan programs, but it can't hurt to look into it.

Good luck and make sure you are comfortable with who you choose.

Best regards,

Dr. Speron