Plastic Surgeon in Madison, WI for Makeover

Hi. I'm a 40y.o. single mom of 3 teenagers. I work full (+) time as a private duty nurse. Suffice to say - I look like I NEVER get enough sleep. I've gone through some very difficult times since a painful divorce, loss of loved ones, etc. I wish I could afford one of those 'complete makeovers'! I would like some names of surgeons in/around Madison WI. This is a large investment for me, and the guilt of doing this for myself, well...I think I deserve this one gift.

Plastic Surgeon in Madison, WI

+1

Sorry for your traumatic period. The ASPS website is good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Venkat Rao and Dr. John Noon are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Eyelid surgery in Madison

+1

Here in Madison we have a number of well trained, respected cosmetic surgeons. Each has their own style, and personal technique for eyelid surgery. So my suggestion to you is to consult with a few of us, and see where you feel most secure with the decision for cosmetic surgery. Your best solution may be surgical, or nonsurgical, brow, upper lid, lower lid, or even resurfacing the skin around the eyes.

So a definitive answer will not be found in chat rooms and online searches. The surgeons need to see you in person, listen to your priorities, and discuss options. Even use imaging systems like ours to review results, or patient examples. I also encourage you to ask your friends, physicians about reputations. The more you know, the more comfortable you should be with your decision to proceed. And with your surgeon.

Kevin Robertson, MD
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Plastic surgeon in Wisconsin

+1

Dr. John Siebert is an excellent plastic surgeon who practices at the University of Wisconsin.  I worked with him at the New York University Medical Center as a plastic surgery resident.  He has expertise in multiple areas, including cosmetic surgery.

Tracy Pfeifer, MD