Doctor Recommendation in Indianapolis for Implant Extraction

I want my breast implants out and wish a simple extraction without capsulectomy. I prefer no drains be used and would like to find a qualified plastic surgeon in the Indianaplois indiana area. Is there someone out there that has experience doing these? The implants are placed subpect and are saline.

Finding a Qualified Plastic Surgeon in Your Area

+1

Best bet is to find a board certified Plastic Surgeon who is a member of the American Society for Aeshthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or the American Society for Plastic Surgery (ASPS) near you home. I have provided links below to make it easy for you to find a well qualified plastic surgeon near your home that is familiar with implant removal.

Choosing your Surgeon?

+1

Check with the  American  Board of Plastic Surgery  and/or  The American Society of Plastic Surgeons for plastic surgeons appropriately trained and certified in your area. This is a good place to start.

Next evaluate the experience level and quality of results by looking at before and after pictures and examining/talking to patients who have had similar procedures performed.

Once you have done enough due diligence research you will feel comfortable with the plastic surgeon you choose.

Breast implant removal

+1

Breast implant removal can be done as an outpatient. I explain the various uplift procedures that the patient may want to consider as well as the postives/negatives of removing the capsules. I also caution the patient that total removal of breast implants may have a psycological impact on her and her significant other.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

How to find a board certified plastic surgeon in Indiana?

+1

Any board-certified plastic surgeon should be able to help you with your implant removal. You don't need a capsulectomy, from the history you give.  Go to the websites for the American Board of PLASTIC Surgery  and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons to find true board-certified plastic surgeons (not "cosmetic" surgeons).

Carmen Kavali, MD

Implant removal in Indiana

+1

The best way to start to find a surgeon in Indiana to remove your breast implants, is to go to the ASPS or ASAPS website to find a surgeon in your area that is board certified.

Removal of implants

+1

There is no need to remove the capsules after removal of sub pectoral saline implant. The pocket will contract and seal in time. No drains would be necesary either. It should be a fast procedure and recovery. Luis Vinas MD

Luis A. Vinas, MD