Could You Go to a Plastic Surgeon to Ask for Facial Advice?

If I was to go to a plastic surgeon can I ask for facial advice? By this, I mean could they give me advice what I should improve about my self image, both face wise and body? I know this could be a critical thing, but are surgeons willing to do this? How should I go about this?

Getting facial advice.

+1

For facial advice it is probably best to go to a facial plastic surgeon.  It is very important that patients have a good idea of their concerns and of what procedure they would like to have performed prior to making an appointment so that they have clear expectations and are not wasting either their time or the surgeon’s time.

Facial advice

+1

That is a tough question, because I always ask patients what bothers them? And then I work from that point.