Chin implant shifted to the right side, I feel it inside my gums I feel a bone, what can I do?

Chin implant is inside the mouth

+1
Discuss this with your surgeon. The implant is out of position. You almost certainly need a revision unless you want the implant removed. Be sure your surgeon is Board Certified in a relevant field - Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Maxillo-facial surgery.

Migrating chin implant

+1
Without seeing any photographs, it is hard to give exact advice. Typically if a chin implant migrates inside the mouth, it is because it was placed intraorally or from the mouth as opposed to below the chin. Unfortunately, in my experience, once it migrates it needs to be removed and replaced but perhaps other treatment options may be available. I would recommend that you go back to your treating surgeon for advice.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin Implant Shifted

+1
Without an examination or pictures I suggest you talk to your surgeon. It probably will be necessary to reposition the implant.

Chin implant shifted to the right side, I feel it inside my gums I feel a bone, what can I do

+1
Two options: 1. Removal, 2. repositioning. But you did not post photos so very hard to advise...//// 

Chin implant shift

+1
You did not mention how long ago you had your chin implant placed.  If it has been in place for a while, it would be unusual for the implant to move.  You really need to be examined to determine what the problem might be.  You should contact the surgeon who put in your chin implant so that you can be evaluated.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon