Which Should I Do First, Weight Loss or Brazilian Butt Lift?

I am 5'5 & 215lbs and working toward a healthier 160-170. My weight seems to carry predominantly in my arms and mid section. I am working with my hubby who is a trainer and nutritionist to reshape my body. I want to get the Brazilian butt lift transfer procedure however I am not sure if I should work at losing more weight before the procedure or have it done then work toward shedding the remaining excess weight. Which method is best?

Weight Loss Before or After Brazilian buttlift

+1

I would recommend losing the weight before the surgery, because this will decrease complications and make for a healthier you.