Having face and brow lift, TT scar revision, double bubble. I am 56 and athletic and healthy. (Photo)

Are these procedures done at the same time safe?

6 hour time limit to minimize complications

First, you need to be cleared by your internal medicine physician or family physician for an operation that takes approximately 6 hours. A facelift and browlift usually takes about 3 hours and the tummy tuck scar revision usually takes about 1 hour. However, the breast revision will take about 3 to 4 hours. I do not recommend exceeding 6 hours for elective cosmetic surgery since the complication rate increases.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Multiple surgeries in one session

Good luck. I would think that there would be more than one surgeon doing so much work. Or, you have one very talented and strong surgeon. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Combination of body procedures with facelift is safe in healthy patient.

Based on your description and the photos provided, I see no reason not to pursue all the operations you've described.

Multiple procedures

I would recommend splitting the surgeries into two sessions; one breast&body and one face.  Risks increase with prolonged anesthesia.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Multiple procedures

Thank you for the pictures.

All these procedures cannot be done on the same day, face procedures should be done first and followed by the lower body procedures 6 -8 weeks later. Having all these procedures at once might be dangerous for you. So safety first.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Combination of Multiple Cosmetic Surgeries

Given, that I personally perform only aesthetic surgery of the face and neck, I can only report that we safely combine multiple procedures addressing aging of these regions (i.e., face and neck lift, eyelid lift, brow lift etc.).
Combining a straight forward facelift with body surgeries most likely can safely be performed. What will count at the end are the results.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures at the same time

Without a complete and thorough medical evaluation-- it is impossible to state if you are a candidate for all of these listed above procedures.
Make sure to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with years of experience.

Multiple procedures and safety?

Combination procedures may be performed together. Whether you are a reasonable candidate, however, for a combination of procedures depends on your anatomy, the extent of the abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) scar revision, the complexity of the breast surgery, exactly what will done during the facial procedures,  your medical history, medical clearance from your primary physician, realistic expectations of the outcome and an understanding of the pros and cons of the various procedures.

Most patients prefer undergoing one anesthesia and one recovery period which is usually more cost effective, but many surgeons would prefer performing these procedures in 2 separate operations to diminish the potential for complications. Having stated that, most ethical experienced surgeons would feel that the combination of procedures that you listed would be excessive to perform at the same time.

Safety should always be the main concern. It is generally recommended that the length of elective surgery be less than six hours. The procedures should be performed in an ambulatory facility that is accredited by one of the national organizations like the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF) or in a licensed hospital. For many combination procedures, I would recommend an overnight stay at an appropriate facility where you can be continually monitored.

I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with the plastic surgeon and have a consultation to see what is safe and makes the most sense for you.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

A lot of surgery

I have to agree with dr Wallace that it seems to be a lot of surgery at one time.  The facelift will take several hours, let's say 3, and the breasts, if those are your pictures may take 2-3 hours, so by he time the surly is started it is 6 hours of surgery without the brow lift or the tummy tuck.  I would separate out some of the procedures as studies have shown that complications, including serious ones, increase after 6 hours of anesthesia time.  It's not worth the risk in my opinion.  Good luck, dr Schuster in Boca Raton 

Multiple procedures

I think doing all those procedures at once is quite a bit of work and time unless two different surgeons are operating on you at the same time.