Doctor Recommendations for Eye Bag Surgery in Turkey?

I Am Planning to Have Surgery Done in Turkey(eye Bags )any Recomendations As  to Where to go? I have been getting mixed messages from my investigations with regard to eye bag surgery in Turkey.How do i trust the adverts on the internet as to firstly the qualifications of these surgeons and do they regularly do these types of procedures?It will be of great help if you could point me in the right direction .Thank you

Medical tourism

+1

You seem intent on having your surgery in Turkey and for all I know you may even live there. I would say your gut instincts are correct when you question the internet advertisements. Your best bet is probably to get a referral from the Turkish Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (epcd.org)

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.