Planning BBL Procedure: How Many Procedures is Considered "Experienced"?

I am interested in a Brazilian buttock enhancement. The board certified plastic surgeon that I have had another procedure with has done about 12 of this procedure. He is double board certified, and I trust him.He's confidant in a good result. Should I proceed (which I am leaning towards) or go travel to East coast to surgeon that had done hundreds of this procedure?

Brazilian Butt Lift Experience...... How much is necessary?

+2

If you are comfortable with your surgeon, and you have seen good results of patients of his who have had the same procedure, then it sounds like a reasonable choice to me. 
If your surgeon is able to obtain the results that you want and the photos that they show you are at least 3 months post op, then they probably have a good technique.  Anyone can show Amazing results in photos a few weeks after surgery. But, in my experience, it is a patients appearance at least 3 or more months after surgery that is important. 
You should always ask to speak to patients who have had the procedure done more than 3 months ago as well. 

Good Luck

Dr Markmann