I'm Planning to Have BA Soon 300cc in Left and 325cc in Righ Now I Am 32a How Big I Will Be After Ba?

Implant Selection Process

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

9200 Pinecroft
The Woodlands, TX 77380

Breast Augmentation

Your cup size post surgery will depends of your body shape and size.  A 300cc implant in a smaller body could be about a C cup, in a fuller or larger body type it could be a B.  It varies dependent upon the individual.  You should discuss your desired results with your Plastic Surgeon during your consultation and pre-operative appointments.  

Kimberly A. Henry, MD
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

350 Bon Air Road
Greenbrae, CA 94904

Cup Size After Breast Augmentation

This is one of the most common questions, which doesn't have a good answer!  Your best bet is to try on implant sizers in your doctor's office (not implants) to get a sense of how large your breasts will be after surgery.  Computer imaging is another option.  Good luck!

James N. Romanelli, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

110 East Main Street #6
Huntington, NY 11743

How Big I Will Be After BA?

Since there are no uniform definitions of cup size, I would would not want to venture a guess. I have patients who can wear three different cup sizes that all fit. 

Some surgeons on this size quote a cup size increase for every 150-250 cc of implant, but this is just a guideline. 
Better than using an artificial measurement as a goal, try on implants, see what looks good on you, and with that info your surgeon can help you choose the best choice of implant.

Good luck to you. 

1110 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004