What to Do About Plantar Warts?

i have warts in my balm of right hand and it bothring me a lot if you can help me

Laser wart removal in Los Angeles

+1

I use the pulsed dye laser wart removal system to effectively destroy warts on the hands and feet. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Treatment of warts

+1
Dermatologists often treat warts because they bother patients physicalluy and emotionally. They are virus-induced thick skin growths that can spread to other areas by picking at them and touching new parts of the skin. Freezing,burning, applying acids, and injecting them are common ways that warts are treated but they take multiple treatments usually.

Ronald Shelton, MD