Plan on Having BBL in Feb 2012 Aventura Fl is There a Hospital or Rehab Center to Recover?

Plan on having BBL in aventura fl feb 2012 wanted to know if there is a hospital or recover center i can stay in for two weeks instead of a hotel.

Brazilian Butt Lift and safety......

+1

There should be no need for 2 weeks in the hospital or rehab.  That would be extremely expensive!  I typically keep patients in the hospital for one night after this procedure.  However, I prefer that my patients return home that following day or to their hotel if their from out of town.  It's important for patients to get up and move after surgery.  This makes it safer and lowers the risk of complications.  You will need some help for the first few days, but I do not want my patients on bedrest with someone waiting on them hand and foot.

Recovery Center after Plastic Surgery?

+1

Most plastic surgeons work with specific facilities and/or recovery nurses who will be able to assist you after your surgery. Check with your specific plastic surgeon where/who he recommends.

Best wishes with your upcoming surgery.

Hospital or Rehab Center to Recover from a BBL?

+1

I'm not sure why someone from Virginia would travel to Aventura, Florida for a Brazilian Butt Lift. But, that being the case you must have found a good surgeon there to do your procedure. Since like most Plastic surgeons, your surgeon has people who come to see him from other states and or countries, he must have arrangements with local hotels and extended care centers and can best advise you on wherte you can stay. Good Luck with your surgery.