I'm 5'1 and 107 lbs. What are the minimum weight required for best projection results with Brazilian Butt Lift?

Weight and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Weight is just a general indicator of whether one may have enough fat to harvest for the procedure. But at your height and weight, unless you are only interested in only a very modest projection result, it is unlikely you have enough fat to achieve the result you desire. 

BBL and projection

+1
There are so many variables in achieving a good shape this includes what you start out with, how much fat you have to harvest, the quality of the skin, the success of fat "take," to name a few.

BBL and minimum weight

+1
There is no minimum weight.  But your must have enough extra fat in your donor sites to be a candidate for the BBL procedure.  A formal physical exam is required to make any recommendations.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

+1
I have operated on more than a few 105 to 110 lb women and achieved very nice results.  However, I would have to see pictures or examine you to make a determination.