Plagiocephaly - Would Craniofacial Surgery or Facial Reconstruction Surgery Be Right For Me?

i will visit a craniofacial surgeon this week, because i believe i have plagiocephaly on the right side of my face/head. The reason i say this is because my head/ face is noticeably bigger on the right side, and my right maxilla/mandible protudes on the right side, and my forehead on the right side protudes as well. However i am not definetly sure its plagiocephaly, or if it was the facial trauma i got on the right side of my face/head when i was four years old. In all, besidss this being a cosmetic issue, its also a pain issue. i have been feeling alot of pain on the right side of my face/head (pressurea pain feeling). will my condition make me a candidate for facial reconstruction surgery or craniofacial surgery? how much would i be looking at cost wise and will my medical insurance help cover half/most/all of the costs?

Facal Recon

The costs of surgery are always determined at the time of personal consultation and the quotes should also include the anesthesia.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon