I was told that it could take up to 4 weeks to see results of the injectable fillers, is this true? Is it a scam?

One of the place I have been for fillers consultation they said, they are going to apply the fillers in the nasolabials and jaw lines( 2 syringers in total, 1 radiesse 1 juveederm)and I have to wait about 4 week to see how look, and maybe i have to come back again to put a little more like 1/2 of syringer. Is this true, do I need to come back in 4 weeks or this is a scam to get more money from me? please tell me, I just want to choose the right place, thanks

Fillers and timing of results

+1

It depends on the filler.  Juverderm and restylane do not have a wait time for max results they are instantaneous.  Radiesse does have a "collagen" building phase so this is perhaps what the person was referring to regarding maximum results at 4 months.

Dr Remus Repta