All Places That I Called in Miami for a Ultherapy Are Done by an Assistant. Is It Safe?

Ultherapy and the provider, doctor or assistant

+1

Some practices, depending upon the state in which they practice, may supervise but delegate the Ultherapy treatment to one of their staff that has been trained. In my practice, as I adjust the treatment depending on each patient and tailor more lines where they need it, and lay down the lines of energy in the most optimal directions to help lift certain areas to the best of my and Ulthera's ability, I prefer to deliver the treatment myself.