Can Placement of Filler Create a "Pout" to Lower Lip?

Usually when I see filler done in the lower lip, the entire lip has been filled- it doesn't look natural in my opinion. I want the center of my lower lip to be thicker than area near the corners of my mouth. More like a Pout. Is this possible? how do I find someone who will do it?

You can use filler to create a “pout” in the lip

+1

You can use filler to create a “pout” in the lip. However, be aware of physicians using a permanent filler in the lips. The best product for the lips is Juvederm. But, any of the hyaluronic acid fillers can be used including Restylane or Perlane.  Look for a physician with great before and after photos that look like the "pout" you desire.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lower lip pout

+1

The best thing for you to do is consult with your surgeon about exactly what you want. But the answer to your question is that yes, a surgeon can make give a pouty appearance to the lower lip. 

Deason Dunagan, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Filler for the Lower Lip

+1

What you desire is what most good Plastic Surgeons try to achieve, a lip that looks normal, not over filled. Try to find someone who has had what you want and then discuss your desires with the surgeon to whom they refer you. Short of this, ask about experience.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Filling the lower lip

+1

Make the lower lip a bit pouty can be accomplished. Express your desires to your doctor before treatment.

The lower lip pout look is easy to accomplish with fillers

+1

Restylane or juvederm does nicely to create a lower lip pout look by filling the center of the lip under local nerve block to make it painlessly.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

"Pouting" the Lip with Filler

+1

The ultimate result of lip filling depends on the lips you have, your communicating the look you are seeking to your Plastic surgeon and the skills and artistic sense of your Plastic surgeon. There is NO reason for all lips leaving a doctor's office looking the same.

Pick an interested Plastic surgeon, convey to him (with pictures if you can) the lip look you are interested in and you WILL be able to get or come close to the look you want.

Pouty lower lip with injectable fillers.

+1

IT is best for you to describe your desires to your physician so that they can best achieve the "look" you are seeking.